- Integral or shrunk-on collars can withstand very high sliding velocities while supporting gas processes external forces
- Pinion(s) shaft provided with Hirth teeth, integrated shaft-driven pump to feed the system in oil for any operating conditions
- Design and performance validated by rotor-dynamics (impellers cross-coupling), FEA (casing modal) and specific running tests
- Pinion speeds up to 50,000 rpm; power transmission up to 25 MW; gear ratio up to 15:1
- Various chemical and oil and gas applications including gas compression, air separation, power generation and carbon capture
Stout, sturdy, and stable
Lufkin Gears integral gearboxes are custom-designed to meet growing industry needs and requirements. Each customer gets our full engineering support to ensure that all collaboration needs are met so that even the most complex design is carried out smoothly, and the best possible product is delivered. These units are robust enough to handle the loading of heavy impeller housings, yet maintain the finesse needed to avoid vibration issues. They can be designed to meet API613 through API 617 and ATEX if required.
齿轮齿通常优选为单螺旋螺旋，以便更好的轴向末端游戏控制，但是在合适时可以是双螺旋的。对于单螺旋牙齿，我们将利用整体或收缩的推力套环，以消除对高速齿轮的冗余推力的需求 - 大大提高的单元效率。牙齿是精密接地，可以修改以纠正扭转和弯曲接触不匹配。齿轮齿和推力套环可以是硬化的，氮化的，或者通过所需的防硬化。
Multiple bearing design options are available to suit the application. Multiple styles of sleeve bearings, taper-land thrust, tilt-pad journal, tilt-pad thrust, and integral squeeze-film damper bearings can be used to meet a variety of design considerations.
Our integral gear units are designed with stability in mind. We custom-tune each pinion to operate safely away from critical speeds, working with the customer to establish impeller and seal weight/inertia requirements and impellers cross-coupling data to ensure trouble-free operation. We can provide undamped, damped, and stability analyses as required by API 613 and 617.
Bently Nevada or similar equipment is available on all shafts to monitor radial and axial vibration as well as phase angle. Magnetic speed pickups can also be mounted to sense the gear teeth, or mounted to sense a gear with a specific tooth count. We use embedded simplex and duplex RTDs or thermocouples for bearing temperature monitoring.